Friday, March 21, 2014

Sewing Life

 I wonder if my blogger friends remember that my daughter and her husband gave me a red sewing mashine as Kanreki present in autumn 2012.
I have been enjoying sewing and made several things since then.
 
 
 
 This is a new apron I lately made for my daughter MM.
Isn't it cute? She currently wants to help grandma with cooking
and I thought this sort of apron is a good item to make her cooking time more fun.
 
   


She is pretending a shop keeper in her new apron and
I have to do shopping over and over again at her shop. lol 
 
 


4 comments:

Tabor said...

Thank you! thank you! You just gave me a great idea for my granddaughter's visit this summer!

middle-angel said...

Tabor,
REally? I wonder what idea you've got. I'm looking forward to finding it this summer.

Mens Leather Jackets said...

Looks really great!

middle-angel said...

Men's Leather Jackets,
Thank you!